CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This morning Cooper had a little time before we had to get ready for the bus. He decided to go play downstairs and as he was going down I heard him pause and they say loudly "Lights On"! It was so cute!! He had turned on the light and I guess it just popped out. He had a really good day even though he didn't get a lot of sleep last night.

Quinn seemed to have a good day. He has been trying to get me to give him a Capri Sun all week, he takes it out of the box and then starts sucking on the straw even though it is still in the wrapper and attached to the side of the drink :) Today I finally gave in and let him have one and boy was that a mistake! He was soooo hyper all night, now I remember why I give him water instead of juice. His teacher had her baby and I heard today that the substitute is actually a certified special ed teacher. That is good but we will have to see how it goes.

0 comments: